Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hebrew Romantic Terms

Post from Russia

2 beautiful days are over. Yesterday the Gold Medal of Arnd all the rest of the top ten. Real wicked race. Today, it just should not be but I think you can be content with 4th place through out. There're no false noses at the start.
For me as a viewer / handler / Anfeuerkunde it was great experience to the race track as a bystander. Yesterday came the gaps and projections by radio and you hear as all four little or nothing to lose on the track. As the cheering makes a sense of fun. I did not think you can cheer outside so with. Today I was at every shooting probably more tense than the athletes themselves
morning I once "closed" (Am also way to train here), some sites I will visit again and take pictures. Today I will only abruhen yet.
free until later

Sports

0 comments:

Post a Comment