Monday, January 17, 2011

Apartments For Pregnant Women In Columbus Ohio

times but no rain or

Now it's time time to update my blog. Saturday was the last event in Altenberg, and today is already Monday. So there you go.
was the morning of the pursuer, it sometimes does not rain but a good deal of wind. Zeroing was, well, probably not so sure, at times wind from the left of rechtsy times so we expected a little "lottery". Than 13 and I min with 1.11 I started in the competition. In the very first lap I did and I pulled through, so the same gap on the front. For the first shooting I did as 7, with 2 errors I went to the penalty loop. From this shoot I knew that shooting is definitely not running on its own. At the 2nd Shoot, I made no mistakes and my fan club come all the way from Barchfeld has transformed the stadium into a cauldron. Since we had competition in Altenberg, one was not missing the rain, in the 3rd and 4 Round of the rain was beautiful. The first shooting was standing again not positive for me, for 2 penalty laps washed me back a little. On the track I have, with phenomenal material, Place to place well done. Shooting lane 5 - that was the state of the last 5 rounds. In addition to shot me Sven Seger Gros from Austria 2 penalty laps. Everything was not my motto, because 4 errors were claims for my unfortunately too much. At the end, a disc was black. 23 sec was a distance from the Austrians. ran on the last lap I had eye contact and tried for his "suck" up to 3 seconds I could still brought me back up and running 5th.
5 mistakes are really too much but with the mileage I'm totally satisfied, the fastest in the whole field 48 seconds faster than Frode Andresen. Running seems to work quite well and the shooting I will continue to work. Now I enjoy
a little to the free Monday morning and start your workout.

More free

0 comments:

Post a Comment