Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Umbilical Hernia Post

The season

over Christmas and New Year's Eve I got the call and email the invitation to the IBU Cup in Nove Mesto. After the races in Bayerisch-Eisenstein Although I was feeling positive but did not think that the team is already changed for Nove Mesto. Now I am extremely happy with the decision.
The last few days I again screwed hard on my form. In shooting I have also put the focus on old tried and tested, there was but lately a lot to do. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of changing my weapon at something really though everything fits, I'm deleted everything and I feel also that the feeling comes back safe. In the test match yesterday morning, I could set the fastest time run in front of Daniel Böhm.
early morning express bus starts to Nove Mesto. If I am not mistaken a single and Sprint is on the agenda. I'm really curious to see how everything works and I'm happy to go the World Cup trouble out of his way. Oberhof is really not nice to queue such major events.
Now the season can finally begin to correct.

More free

0 comments:

Post a Comment