Sunday, January 9, 2011

Platypus Flosser Canada

Wohoo Wohoo

The single result of yesterday I do not repeat, but I did not expect. Engaged, I went into the race but the commitment was not rewarded in prone. With 2 errors I have made a good result and I was gone directly stink sour. The material could beat the competition with well-kept, but was still not as good as yesterday. I always had the feeling that I constantly have to practice out of print and I must never rest. The standing position was felt quite well but unfortunately I read as a stand error. Still, I was highly motivated in the last round, because my mileage appears on this day was good (it has me yelling at the coach). In the end of the 11th Space and the 4th Period. With the 3 errors I'm of course totally dissatisfied but tickles me to walk out smiling.
Altenberg are prepared for the ski already. Today's grab bag evening and then it goes tomorrow on the next trip to Altenberg. Maybe we still allow us a beer but that is not tightly.
So then, until the next
More free

0 comments:

Post a Comment