Friday, January 14, 2011

How Long Does Tailbone

Altenberg

getting up at 7, looking outside and ... tata ... Rain. Simply wonderful. Until the ceremony, it has only rained but yes you can also adjust to such weather. A coach always told me "There is no bad weather, only bad clothing."
than 27 I started the race over 10km. As in Nove Mesto, I'm off to a very engaged in the meantime, I was number 1, but that was the only single-digit ranking in the race. I'm lying like last sprint leave 2 slices, again no idea why the error came about. In my second Round I had eye contact with Frode Andresen. With anger inside me I have the utopian goal of eventually catch him. The biggest mistake in the race and I did not get it, it was an ordinary pack of lactate in the legs. Standing was once again an end. In the last round was 5 seconds behind Frode out. To kilometer 8, I was almost turn but after that, the second covered Round had an impact. On the last 1.5 km I got a few seconds of the fastest. Florian Graf is 8, he was 5 seconds behind me on the last lap and to the meantime, there were then 6 sec. Well, then I have covered, in the end, I was almost 10 seconds behind him. As you can imagine such a thing I've lost a shame. At the end of 13th place with 1min 11sek residue. Nevertheless, I will attack tomorrow. Last year I had the same residue and was second in the pursuit
abruhen were ready for and departing.
tomorrow

More free

0 comments:

Post a Comment