Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How Long To Bake Bauer Vapor Ice Skates

fog and rain - I'm already in Altenberg? Probably not

up - brush your teeth - Breakfast - Packing - bus loaded - Altenberg we come
It's amazing what the 2010/2011 season brings with it all. To a stage to Martell is the bus from Oberhof already arrived two hours before the time (earlier - that's never happened, rather too late), this time we came before the departure time off. Heading the coach sought (Prague, he strolled a little) and then arrived ahead of time. As a reward, were the best Zimmer an uns ... auch mal schön. Die Fahrt verlief auch reibungslos - erstaunlich - da die Anreise weniger erfreulich verlief. Nachmittags sind wir zum besten Bäcker weit und breit gefahren. Schön Eierlikörsahnetorte und Eierlikörkaffe ... und ja ich bin gefahren. Wenn ihr mal nach Altenberg kommt, kann ich euch diesen Bäcker empfehlen, das ist das bunte Häuschen über der ARAL (das ist keine Schleichwerbung).  Abends habe ich mal im Internet recherchiert, was denn nach dem Wochenende so über mich berichtet wurde und ich bin auf das biathlon-online.de Forum gestoßen. Ich "habe" sogar einen eigene Thread, krass, das hab ich mir auch mal alles durchgelesen. Danke für die Unterstützung von euch, die diligently read and write. Non-adjustable, but that there are people interested in the IBU Cup. Keep it up and read my blog diligently. One is still pushed me angry. Someone once my "PS" criticize. I am sure that it is about following the "PS" was: "I am against Greece help". Why do we find the inappropriate? The next time I take to properly credit those and ask if he would pay for it. If he does that - respect from me. The image I do not read. My opinion I form myself. I like you not to bring Raul but let's not hesitate to those comments because I react sensitive. About the sporting situation you are allowed to miss you like But even if it is objectively beautiful:) I just wanted to get rid of again.
Sun noon on ", after a nap

More free could

0 comments:

Post a Comment