Friday, February 25, 2011

Can A Saliva Scope Detect Pregnancy

Season Gold

It still worked out with the gold. Meanwhile, it has not looked like that but it is thankfully got better.
the morning I was only excited when I thought I had made about the competition but I was able to distract me, the excitement was as swept away. Start runner was Robin, he has passed with just 30 seconds. 2. Benni was, unfortunately, he has scored three penalty loops and catapult us far back. As I was arriving pretty pissed, because our goal, the gold medal, was very far away. Then Flo came with a strong running performance and also at the shooting range he had only one spare rounds and could run us in 3rd place behind Belarus, run, unfortunately, only 1:16 behind Russia. In the first 2 laps I was able to make the running time well. Through a fast and error-free firing I had lying further 15 seconds and won against the Russians Vasyliev. When I was shooting standing, the Russian was still on the stand and had 2 errors and still 3 rounds, the first went wrong and the 2nd hit the target, since I came to the mat. When he met his last Nachlader inches and had to miss in the penalty round, I went into the attack and knew when I walk now with a maximum of one spare rounds of the state, there is a fight man against man in the last round. To make any attacks out of the way, I went into the guide to determine the pace himself. On the track, I wanted to pick up a few seeds for the final sprint. Unfortunately, I do not shake off the Russians and also increase my attack on parry as he could. I was very very annoyed because I did not know exactly where I stand in a sprint against him. The flat-bottom increase pressure ... I have properly made the Russians right behind me. In the last left hander before the finish line I was still in the lead, now it was about everything. Actually, I was at the end of my strength but I wanted to observe the gold medal and she was within reach. When I close to the finish line not heard behind me, I turned around and saw that the Russians were far behind me. And since I knew that we won gold. Gold which is the 2nd Runner was so far away. The coach jumped in the circle just before the heart attack. Simply amazing. Yesterday evening we had the golden around the neck.
expire Today a few becoming a little shoot. In the first run group, I'll go in tomorrow's sprint. You can even see that Sprint at € sport. Let's see what comes out. Now there
a lunch

More free

0 comments:

Post a Comment