Sunday, February 6, 2011

Where Can You Get A Converse Gym Bag?



I can not believe it. At last I managed to sprint just to shoot, as in the singles and it was immediately rewarded with 1st place. The shooting conditions were very consistent ... constant is very important. When you stop lying, I turned 5 pegs on rear sight, normal would be a maximum of 3 (for security) but have the conditions demanded that. The line was too deep of runner runner. Luckily I was in the 1st Start group. I have just looked at the race analysis and have read and joyful, that it was the fastest run time. In all the rounds I've put the fastest lap, but the shooting time was very slow. All in all I'm
super happy with the weekend, the result has more than fit the legwork and fits easily. At the shooting range were also a finite number of discs by up to carelessness some errors.
now to pack bag for the journey home and 10 hours home carriages ... wonderful. Until next


More free writing

0 comments:

Post a Comment