Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Homemade Wood Fishing Rod Holders

Great tension

last week, 20 clock, clear sky ... the tension is rising.
morning competition season and the German team in the # 1 since last year, gold was taken. For the first time I am assigned as the final runner. So far I was only starting runner (JWM Canmore), 2 (EM Otepää) and as 3 (Mixed Relay World Cup) but still never last. Perhaps because many say that this is not much different but it's different. For it is the last shoot and I know that right now everything is decided. Since there is no better that the Austrians can Dominik Landertinger run as the last, which makes it really any better. The Russians have been weakened disease-technically, the French, we must not be underestimated. Since Monday I have a lot invested in the regeneration, as there were some way to leave before the last time you crack your back and then I'm free, I think, again competitive. I'm in training in shooting and had everything under control, which should be tomorrow, no problem. This evening will
I watch a little football. Because it's so hot now and then dreaming of tomorrow's race.
tomorrow

More free

0 comments:

Post a Comment