Saturday, February 26, 2011

Why Do I Get Indents From My Clothes

Somehow it does not want to run

Sprintergebnis Platz 6 in Ridnaun mit 30 sek oder so was Rückstand. Das Ergebnis stimmt, auch die Schießleistung, 1 Fehler, war eigentlich auch okay. Aber das Laufen passt irgendwie hinten und vorne nicht. Die erste Runde passte ganz gut, danach fällt es mir tierisch schwer Geschwindigkeit aufzubauen und diese dann zu halten. Da war es wieder ziemlich zäh. Liegend blieb ich fehlerfrei und stehend stand der Letzte noch, unfortunately rather scarce. The total residues are all very close so I am quite confident I work tomorrow with a good shooting forward.
was a big surprise for me this morning. Mama, fan club, "mother-" and my friend are going down early for a surprise visit to hold. Mama and "mother-" on the line and the fan club make it the atmosphere in the stadium. And what kind of mood. Every shot was hailed as the World Cup.
afternoon a little regeneration. A few hours spent with the friend before it is hot again tomorrow.
free Until then

Sports

0 comments:

Post a Comment